You don't hafta thank me for favin' yer work. Just make more!
If you want to draw or even use ANY of my OC pony characters in a drawing or fan fiction, or even use ANY of my fan fictions in any way shape or form, you MUST ask for MY permission FIRST. if I block you, you are unable to use anything of mine, and do not ask others to ask for you.
Hello all you happy people.
The reason why I changed this is because of reasons that do not need further explanation.
I'm a Nintendo Fan as well as a gamer, plus a brony as well.
I write fan written stories based on the "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" series.
Also I'm a fresh vector artist still striving for perfection.
I refuse to show my face on this internet for personal reasons. But just to let you know, I'm a guy, ok?
I'm also in progress of writing my own MLP comics. I really want to animate ponies as well, but I have no skills in truly animating dem ponies, nor do I have the software for it.
I will not tolerate people acting immature, using my works without MY permission, trying to talk to me when I BLOCK them, trying to beg and plead to forgive me, tch. I only trust the RIGHT people. Blocked? Get over it. If I blocked you for a reason, I don't want you on my page AT ALL.
I apologize if I'm being rude. I just wanna trust the RIGHT people.
Also, you will never, and I mean never see me on any other website than this one.
I'm NOT afraid to admit that Jesus is REAL!
Follow my artwork at my Colors!Live website!:colorslive.com/author?id=57620
Commissions are Open.
1. No yaoi/yuri/porn related subjects.
2. No references to the Devil.
3. You must PAY me first. THEN I'll do the work.
4. Suggestive themes are ok. Just not too mature-like.
5. Be PATIENT!
6. Send me a reference of your Original Character, or link me to a reference of a cannon/Background Character.
7. I'll only handle THREE people at a time!
8. I will not do any commissions to those that I've added on my block list.
9. (NEW RULE LOL) I cannot do Crystal Ponies until I mastered how to do them. So they are on hold until further notice.
Commissions to be done: